The National GREEN STANDARD Award is solely owned and operated by PRISM Alba. By using this site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the site. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
Use of this site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis to the fullest extent permissible by applicable national and international law. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. PRISM ALBA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
- This site (“the Site”) is owned and operated by PRISM Alba, Company Number: SC530676 and whose registered office is at Langmuir Road, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow G66 2BT (“PRISM ALBA”).
- Unless otherwise indicated the contents including the names, images and logos identifying PRISM ALBA and its products and services are the property of PRISM ALBA and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright and trademark laws and may not be reproduced or republished.
- PRISM ALBA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to PRISM ALBA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Whilst PRISM ALBA makes every effort to guarantee the accuracy of information contained within this Site, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies and visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
- The Site is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Site or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Site.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity associated with the Site. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or preventing your accessing the Site).
Conduct and use of the site
- You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- PRISM ALBA is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- You shall not use the Site for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in a way that may cause the Site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Site is in any way impaired.
Ownership and permitted use of materials and content
- The National GREEN STANDARD Award website is owned exclusively by PRISM Alba. By submitting content users consent to this condition and relinquish any claim, right to, or ownership of over materials submitted. Unless otherwise excluded, all features and content, provided free and open access or on a paid for basis, on or relating to the website, cannot be replicated or used outside of the Sites.
- This Site and the underlying computer code used by us to design, operate and maintain the Site and all content and material contained within or available on the Site provided by us is protected by rights of copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, database rights, domain name rights, trade secrets and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world.
Modification, suspension and termination
- We reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to us under these Terms or generally at law, to suspend or terminate your registration and/or use of the Site immediately upon being made aware of any breach or potential breach by you of these Terms. We further reserve the right at any time to suspend, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Site with or without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, modification or discontinuance.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to the Site (including without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio) you are required by such submission to grant PRISM ALBA a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed. If you do not wish to grant such rights to PRISM ALBA, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this Site.
- By submitting your contribution to this Site, you also:
- warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to PRISM ALBA for all the purposes specified above; and
- indemnify PRISM ALBA against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by PRISM ALBA as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this Site and the other purposes specified above; and
- acknowledge and agree that it may be copied or downloaded by users.